Monday, January 10, 2011

Disney Memories

Well, it only took me a year, but I finally finished my first Disney scrapbook, the one for my parents, who generously arranged our trip. The book is now in Florida, but, since I remembered to scan it, now I can look at it any time I want AND I can share it with you!

The pages are 8x8, if you're interested, and I never would have finished it without the help of my good friend, Marcie, her treasure trove of *highly* organized papers and stickers and tools, her donated Disney embellishments, and the all-day scrapbooking event she invited me to. Yay, Marcie!




2 comments:

Hannah said...

Fantastic job, Stephanie! I particularly like the "Expedition Everest" page. And what fun -- an all day scrapbooking event!!

Vanessa said...

What a wonderful scrapbook! Don't you love it when your friends jump inn to help you finish something?!