Friday, October 30, 2009

Everybody's got one

Everybody's got one. That uncle. Uncle fill-in-the-blank. The one that's just a tad crazy, a little juvenile maybe, but a whole lotta fun. The one your parents are not quite sure they want you spending too much quality time around. The guy that's more friend, less authority figure. A little kid in a man's body.

Mine is Uncle George. The one who likes to refer to me as his favorite niece. (Yes, indeed, I am his only niece. But I still like being his favorite.) I love that guy. You all know who I'm talking about. Maybe you have more than one.

Well, my kids have Uncle Mike.

And the other day, I let my kid get on an airplane with him.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You brave girl! I bet J is going to have BLAST. Where are they going? Love the photo and its title!