Monday, November 23, 2009

One Word Tag

Thanks, Hannah, for jump starting me with a blog idea. It is painful to limit my answers to one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Unknown

2. Your hair? Up

3. Your mother? Generous

4. Your father? Role model

5. Your favorite food? Chocolate

6. Your dream last night? Weird

7. Your favorite drink? Coca-cola

8. Your dream/goal? Debtlessness

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? This

11. Your fear? Hopelessness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Free

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Ambitious

15. Muffins? Yes

16. Wish list item? ???

17. Where did you grow up? Everywhere

18. Last thing you did? E-mail

19. What are you wearing? Black

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Kitty

22. Friends? Scattered

23. Your life? Messy

24. Your mood? Stressed

25. Missing someone? Family

26. Vehicle? Minivan

27. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings

28. Your favorite store? Thrift Town

29. Your favorite color? Yellow

30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Today

32. Your best friend? Husband

33. One place that I go to over and over? HEB

34. One person who emails me regularly? Nobody

35. Favorite place to eat? Tree House

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Gosh, is it just me or was everyone crying yesterday?

Mine was because Amy P. and I read a story to the girls in our class about Philip Bliss dying in a train wreck while trying to save his wife from the burning wreckage. The girls were blinking at us and saying "I don't get it. Why are you guys crying?"

Things sound kind of rough a Casa de Rodriguez. Sending you an e-hug. :-)

Vanessa said...

I really like these one word tags. They give a little insight to your friends. And I can't believe no one emails you regularly. I will send you emails :)