Friday, January 15, 2010

Sometimes I am crafty

In my post about the wonderful seashells we collected at the beach, I told you I would share some of my latest card creations with you. Well, here they are.

For this one I used one of the fan shells I found on the beach. It's nice and flat, which makes it easy to affix, and I love the colors in it. (Note: I think the color of this paper looks awful now that I've scanned it. In real life it was not so pukey-green looking.)
One of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up! is the On the Beach set. Most of the cards I make have a beach theme. And most of the cards I make are sent to my mother, who lives at the beach.
Also from the On the Beach set. (It looks crooked because I didn't line it up well in the scanner.)
More On the Beach stuff.
And lastly, not a beach theme. I was just playing around with mulberry paper and a cute heart sticker I found.
Since this isn't a blog about my craftiness, or how to make your own cards, I don't feel bad about not listing all the paper colors and ink colors and sources of my stickers (I found the heart sticker in my craft drawer) and specific stamp sets and tools and techniques. I'll leave that to the truly crafty individuals. Me - I'm just a dabbler.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

So glad you posted about this because I sure didn't realize you were so crafty -- Steph, those are lovely cards!! You've been holding out on us!

Maybe we need to have Girls' Craft/Stamp Night -- you, me, Vanessa, ...